Weekend Reflections 6/11

Looking outside....it's sunny and breezy. Currently 59 with a high of 73. A perfect day.

Listening...to the bathroom fan and the neighbor's lawn mower. The Boy is at work and The Artist is sleeping. The Doctor is home.

Loving...air conditioning in my car and home. Such a blessing.

Thinking...that I should get dressed.

In my kitchen...I am not sure!

Wearing...purple pajamas.

Needing...to go to the bank and stop at the store.


Reading...need to write a couple of reviews and choose a new book.

Today...The Artist needs to mow the lawn and I think The Boy has plans later. Chores and laundry.

Quoting..."When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home." --Ponyboy Curtis

Planning...for the week. Schedules and obligations. Appointments and errands.

Gratitude...for family. I post that a lot, but it's true. Last week my mom had surgery and my sister and I cared for her. An aunt came from eastern Idaho to stay with her for a couple of days. Another aunt and I drove to northern Utah for a funeral where we had a delightful time seeing family and reminiscing. I love that I know so many of my second and third cousins, although I never remember who is second and who is third. We're simply all cousins. It's nice to go places where you are loved.

From my world... 


Clover fields in Portage, Utah. Just across from the cemetery. I love Portage. It's a tiny farm town filled with family and lots of memories.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments