#CoverCrush ...The Colour of Milk


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.



I know nothing about this book. A friend shared it as part of a selection of books she'd discovered and added to her TBR. But, I loved the cover.

Who is this woman? Her clothes are worn and her boots servicable. She wears an apron, so she is possibly a servant or possibly lives on a farm. The title is curious.  Who is she and what is her story?

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's Court, Flashlight Commentary, A Bookaholic SwedeLayered PagesA Literary Vacation, Of Quills and Vellum.

Comments