#CoverCrush: Life is Sweet


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.


Cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes? Seriously. Little morsels of cake goodness. How do cupcakes fit into the story? Do they or is it baking in general? The polka-dotted dress is sweet and innocent, the cupcake looks delicious. This cover is happy. It makes me smile. I have no idea what it's actually about. 

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's Court, Flashlight Commentary, A Bookaholic SwedeLayered Pages, indieBRAG, A Literary Vacation.

Comments

  1. I agree -nice cover to have around no matter what the book is about! :--)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment