Weekend Reflections 4/9

Looking outside....the sun is shining, the trees are in bloom, the sky is blue.

Listening...to absolute silence.

Loving...that I finally got back in for a long needed pedicure. My toes are green!

Thinking...that we still really need to do some yard work. I hate yard work.

In my kitchen...My usual cup of hot chocolate. 

Wearing...purple pajamas.

Needing...a nap and some motivation.


Reading...Absolutely nothing. It's been a super slow reading week.

Today...Date night with The Doctor. I love date night. It's been a long, trying week. We are looking forward to some time together.

Quoting..."Atticus, he was real nice." "Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.” ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Planning...my sister and I were planning ahead to the Cap 3 premiere and figuring out when we can go see it. So excited!!!! #TeamCap 

Gratitude...for my best girlfriend. She and I and her older brother have been friends since I was 12. Given that I will be 50 this year, that's a long time. Our families get along well and we took a road trip to Utah at the end of Spring Break so we could spend time together. Last year, The Boy and I went on a road trip for her brother's 50th birthday. After his party, The Boy decided that I had some dang awesome friends. He's right. So grateful for enduring friendships.

From my world... 


While we were in Utah, we stopped by Salt Lake Comic Con FanX16. We didn't have tickets, but The Artist wanted his picture taken with the Hobbit trolls and Gollum!

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments