Weekend Reflections 3/12

Looking outside....the sun is shining, but there is a chance of rain this afternoon. However, we should hit high 50s, which will feel so warm!

Listening...to a music mix with headphones while I work on computer. That seems to be the MO these days. Current song is Kiss Beth. Next up is Jason Collett Rave on Sad Songs. (Discovered from watching the film Before We Go. Not something I would normally go for, but I really liked it.)

Loving...that Spring is on its way. There were fat Robins in our yard yesterday. I love every season except Summer. I don't do well with the heat.

Thinking...that we need to do some spring trimming in the yard.

In my kitchen...I am enjoying my morning cup of hot chocolate. We grilled steak last night for dinner, so I need to figure out something for tonight. These people I live with? They expect to be fed every day. Seriously! 

Wearing...red penguin pajama pants and a black t-shirt with gray fuzzy socks.

Needing...to work do the transcription tape from yesterday and put in a couple of hours for editing.


Reading...The Secret of Pembrooke Park. I finished The Mistress of Tall Acre and loved it. Review goes up Monday.

Today...The Doctor is at work. The Boy is contemplating whether he can golf later because golf season has started for the High School Golf Team and he golfs every day, even when it's drizzling. The Artist is up in McCall for a scout camp out. I think they went tubing last night.

Quoting...“There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Planning...I don't know what I'm planning, actually. Some times it's nice to just go with the flow.

Gratitude...for so many things. The flowers that are starting to creep through the ground (my peonies are pushing their way up). Rain instead of snow. Amazing Young Men's leaders for my boys. 

From my world... 


I am giddy, absolutely giddy for this movie. It is probably going to break my heart in a thousand ways, but damn, I am absolutely excited to see it. I love Tony, but I am #TeamCap all the way.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. It was in the 80s here today. I love the warm weather but do think it's too warm too early.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment