Weekend Reflections 3/19

Looking outside....the sun is shining, and it's a bit windy.

Listening...to the sound of the fish tank filter (which means it needs some more water) and The Doctor fixing a leaky kitchen sink.


Loving...that Daredevil Season 2 is on Netflix. The Doctor and I watched six episodes last night with my sister. Oh. My. Goodness. It's a lot darker than last season. I really like Frank Castle. I hate Elektra.

Thinking...that we really need to do some yard work.


In my kitchen...I am enjoying my morning cup of hot chocolate. 


Wearing...red penguin pajama pants and a gray turtleneck with gray fuzzy socks.


Needing...to do some house work and laundry.


Reading...Finished The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen. Review to go up on Monday. Also finished Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund. Need to write that review. Still need to finish A Perfumer's Secret. I'm hoping it doesn't end up as a DNF.


Today...The Doctor is off. He doesn't have many Saturdays off, so we really enjoy the ones he does. The Boy went golfing. The Artist had a sleepover at Nonna's with his cousins.


Quoting...“Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine..” ― Alan Turing, The Imitation Game

Planning...It's Spring Break this next week, so we're planning a few activities.


Gratitude...for sunshine and blue skies.


From my world... 





My Sunday School class knows what team they're on. Even at church! #TeamCap all the way.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments