Booking Through Thursday...What Else?


What’s your favorite hobby OTHER THAN reading?

Cooking. I love to cook and bake. My husband says that cooking is one of my love languages.

Being with my family.  I am very blessed.  My husband and sons are the best.  I love spending time with them.  Talking, playing, whatever.

Travel.  I love to travel.  I love to take drives and explore new places.

I like movies, I really don't watch television.  But I love popping an old favorite into the DVD player and watching it.

What about you?

Go here for more BTT posts.

Comments

  1. I love to travel too, but don't get to do much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to cook and bake breads and such. I also love to travel and watch movies.

    My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the movies.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to travel, too! WIsh I could afford to travel more!
    Beth @

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I think of traveling? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss traveling. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spending family time is priceless. I also crochet in my spare time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment