2010 Wrap-Up

As near as I can tell, I read and reviewed 163 books in 2010.  Of those, 11 were DNF.  163 doesn't seem like very many, but it's just over 3 books per week, so I guess it is quite an accomplishment.

Some of my absolute favorites:


Petra: City of Stone
A Season of Miracles


In a Heartbeat
Uncovered


The Mailbox
Courting Morrow Little


She Walks in Beauty
Lipstick in Afghanistan

Some not so favorites:


Lydia's Charm
For Time and Eternity


Confessions of Catherine de Medici
Heidegger's Glasses



The Mermaid's Pendant 
Winter Bloom


True Disappointments:


Masquerade
The Help

Thanks for stopping by this past year.  Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  Here's to a fantastic 2011 and lots of good book discoveries!

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting your favorites. I am amazed you could read 3 books a week. I am a slow reader and then there is so much out there that feels like a waste of my time. So thanks for taking the poison so I don't have to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment