A blanket, chocolate, and...

Last year about this same time, I came down with a nasty case of pink-eye. Conjunctivitis if you want to get technical. Boy, does it hurt. I spent a cozy day wrapped in a blanket with some cocoa and Mr. Darcy.

Right on cue, I have it again. I'm hoping it's not the contagious kind, but just the allergy kind. My allergies have been miserable and we had a wicked windstorm yesterday. I was out in it for a bit and I hope my eyes are simply irritated. We'll see. It sure hurts. I have my prescription from last time, so hopefully it helps.

However, since I have the house to myself for awhile, I'm going to indulge in some recovery time.

I have my favorite Austen film adaptations. But who do I choose? Mr. Darcy? Captain Wentworth? Edward Ferrars? Oh the choices...


Comments

  1. Colonel Brandon is my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to vote for Mr. Darcy. Now you have me thinking I should spend the day tomorrow curled up watching P&P. Yep, think I will. I hope you don't have pink eye. That stuff is all kinds of yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Colonel Brandon too.

    And, yes, I voted for Mr. Darcy. I always do...sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment