Winter Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

Karlene hosted the Winter Reading Challenge and it was a blast. I read 33 books. My goal was simply to read as many books as I could manage and to review all of them. I did that.

What I really enjoyed was simply reading. I love to read and this challenge really got me back into the swing of reading just for fun. I've come to know my public library system well too!

I loved the Abrams Daughters series. I tolerated the Twilight series, and I really didn't like Escape or Bridget Jones's Diary. There were a lot of others in between that I really liked and some that I didn't.

Thanks for hosting this Karlene. I can't wait for other reading challenges.

The books I read are as follows (in reverse order) and all have been reviewed here on the book blog:

Escape, Carolyn Jessop
The Revelation, Beverly Lewis
The Prodigal, Beverly Lewis
New Year's Quilt, Jennifer Chiaverini
Christmas Quilt, Jennifer Chiaverini
The Diary of Mattie Spenser, Sandra Dallas
Bridget Jones' Diary, Helen Fielding
An Assembly Such as This, Pamela Aidan
The Quilter's Homecoming, Jennifer Chiaverini
The Sacrifice, Beverly Lewis
Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
The Betrayal, Beverly Lewis
Circle of Quilters, Jennifer Chiaverini
How to take the Ex out of Ex-Boyfriend, Janette Rallison
New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
Hush, An Irish Princess' Tale, Donna Jo Napoli
Dancing in the Light, Anita Stansfield
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Robert Louis Stevenson
Harriet and Isabella, Patricia O'Brien
SAHM I am, Meredith Efken
Wednesday Letters, Jason Wright
The Observatory, Emily Grayson
The Ladies Auxiliary, Tova Mirvis
Northanger Abbey, Jane Austen
The Covenant, Beverly Lewis
Sugar Camp Quilt, Jennifer Chiaverini
House of Mirth, Edith Wharton
New Mercies, Sandra Dallas
The Runaway Quilt, Jennifer Chiaverini
The Quilter's Legacy, Jennifer Chiaverini
The Master Quilter, Jennifer Chiaverini
A Time to Dance, Anita Stansfield
Daughter of Venice, Donna Jo Napoli

Comments

  1. Holly,

    Thanks so much for participating in the Winter Reading Challenge. What a list! I'm amazed.

    Glad to see you'll be doing the Spring Challenge with Katrina. I'll be getting my list up tomorrow.

    I'll be doing a Summer Challenge starting June 20th. Hope you'll join me again for that one.

    Karlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment